Mommy's getting hooked on eBay, bought all kinds of things for her collage art, and is also getting into the act and selling a few items too.. which means she needs to get on the computer more often, and that means I can't get online.. I recently re-discovered Kiddonet.com, my favorite.. I can't type journal entries yet, but I can type my name, Mommy's, and Daddy's.. I like being together with them, they're my friends.. yesterday we went on a family trip to another part of Maryland, by the water.. and we saw sailboats, and Mommy wants to go sailing, and I want to go sailing too.. it was a(n) eating day yesterday, so I had a grilled cheese and fries by the waterfront.. I had fun with my two friends there, Hannah and Meghan, they are twins but they don't look alike.. and in the courtyard, there was a water fountain and I put my feet in, shoes and all, and I got all wet.. I did it b/c [two days before] yesterday we went to a big round fountain at the sculpture garden across from the National Archives, and listened to jazz music, and i stuck my feet in the fountain there [sans socks & shoes], and it was so fun.. a lot of other things are happening, but I don't have time to write them down, b/c I'm too busy having fun..

Popular Posts

From Home to Georgetown