These past two weeks I have been getting scraped up from being too bouncy. Mommy worries cuz' I'm just "being a boy." Last week I got a big boo-boo on my cheek and this week I fell down on my left eye (from jumping off a diaper-changing table). I've got a big purple bruise and cut, I look like I've been boxing! Mommy keeps asking me if it hurts but I tell her "NO" and keep on playing.

These days I love to talk. I talk about my favorite things, anumuls (animals) and I'm really into cheetas. Every night at the dinner table I give Daddy a summary of what me and Mommy did all day. I have a great memory! I also am becoming a computer nut like Daddy. I love to sit on his lap in the morning and check out videos such as Lion King clips and Bug's Life clips. I can even press the space bar myself to keep viewing the clips.

On Wednesdays I am going with Mommy to BSF, Bible Study Fellowship. Last week I talked about "Jesus" and the "Bible" for the very first time (Mommy was so happy!). I am having fun and learning Bible stories every week while Mommy studies the book of Romans.

Weekends haven't been much fun lately cuz' Daddy and Mommy are working on the house we will be moving into at the end of October. Daddy painted my room like a jungle, green walls and a nightime blue sky. Mommy hopes to paint lots of animals in a mural on my walls lately. Please pray that we would be able to move into the house on time, I can't wait!

Popular Posts

From Home to Georgetown