I had a really BAD day followed by a really GOOD day recently. Sunday night was the "big breakthrough" night. I have a tendency to throw tantrums which drives Mommy crazy. Last Sunday night I was very tired but I don't like to go to bed in my room (I'd much rather sleep with Mommy and Daddy in their big ol' bed). Mommy made me sleep in my bed and I cried for a long, long time. At first I thought Mommy and Daddy were so mean for letting me cry with the door closed. I gave 'em a good fight though and didn't let up crying for 2½ hours straight. But I got tired and Mommy finally raised her voice and told me she had enough of my tantrums. Well, after I found out she really meant what she said, I gave up the fight, quieted down and went to bed like a good boy.

Today I made up for it by being my usual active and crazy self! I was bouncing all over the place. I went outside, jumped in the six-inch layer of soft fallen leaves and played in the playground. Back at home I jumped all over furniture and jumped all over Mommy! She thinks I'm "all boy" and kind' of rough, but I like it that way. I like getting physical with people. I am starting to talk more and am especially good at imitating words such as "no, no, no" (Mommy seems to say that a lot to me lately), "plane," "cup" and "mar-bow" (marble). Talking is so much fun. Last night I folded my hands all by myself and prayed at the dinner table.

Thank you Jesus, you helped me have a very good day. :)

Popular Posts

From Home to Georgetown