Sickey-boy

Boo hoo, I was very, very sick last weekend with a high fever, blisters in my mouth and my second ear infection. I was cranky and crying for three days in a row! Mommy had to comfort me and sleep with me all the time. I wasn't a very good medicine-take either so mommy AND daddy had to pin me down 4-5 times a day to give me my medicine through a syringe in my mouth. My mouth hurt so much it was clamped shut. All I could eat was Popsicle's and ice cream.

Well great-grandpa and great-grandma, grandpa and grandma prayed for me from Hong Kong and God was merciful. I started to get better Sunday night and finally ate a meal to the relief of mommy (I ate Korean dumplings and rice cakes after 48 hours of not eating anything).

P.S. I now am 25 pounds and 9 ounces. I am 32 " tall, a big boy at 17 months

Popular Posts

From Home to Georgetown