Jeremiah's Happy Day

I had a very happy day! God's mercies are new every morning. After being sick last weekend I have bounced back to my happy self as if nothing happened at all! I am such a happy boy. I slept well, jumped out of bed and threw a basketball into my hoop. I played all morning, read books, and watched my favorite video, Winnie the Pooh. For lunch, I ate curly pasta and spaghetti sauce all by myself and I didn't drop any of it on the floor! I just kept getting happier and happier throughout the day. I even did 3 new things that made mommy laugh: I wore her slippers on my feet and shuffled along; I made a funny fish face by sucking in my cheeks, and for the first time I yelled "Go daddy" (it actually was more like "ga da da") when he was playing softball. I also have amazing physical balance as I pretended to be a gymnast walking on a balance beam when I walked all by myself across the bleachers. I also like softball because I pick up the bats and hit balls with them on the ground. I can't wait to play in little league!

When we got home, daddy made some awesome peach smoothies for mommy and me. I took my bath (I like to play with water!) and poured the water over my head with a cup. Finally I sang "Twinkle, twinkle, little star" looking at my glow-in-the-dark stars on my ceiling. I had such a happy day! I am going to say my prayers and thank God for helping me get well.

Popular Posts

From Home to Georgetown