I've been 16-months old since July 25th. I like verbalizing now, pointing to things and saying "ma... ma..." or "be... be... be...". For example, "bah.." means balloon. I can't connect all the syllables like Mommy or Daddy, but I'm sure trying!

My first word that people seem to respond to is "baby"! I love being with people, especially ones that are about my size. I especially like to greet babies.

I just spent a few days at Grandpa and Grandma's in Winchester. It was a lot of fun because they give me a lot of things to eat, and this time we went shopping and I picked out my own new size-7 Pooh shoes.

The old Giant Photo Album isn't working as fast as Daddy would like. Even though that server had unlimited space, it also takes unlimited patience for the pictures to transfer. The freeservers Giant Photo Album was most responsive, but one that's turned out to be better is: Jeremiah's Giant Photo Album. Finally.

Popular Posts

From Home to Georgetown