I've just returned from a 3-week vacation, and I'm suffering a little jet lag. I'm putting in 16-hours of sleep yesterday and today to try to make the adjustment. The first week I was in California, and the 2nd and 3rd week was in Hong Kong! It was so much fun to travel and visit new places!

I'll spare you of the details, but I was detained for hours by immigration officials due to parental neglect to obtain a passport, and we really had to pull together as a family. With much prayer and intercession, the people from both countries were merciful and gracious to us, and with help from friends on the homefront, a passport was issued with this instant passport photograph.

My time in Hong Kong was very enjoyable, I loved all the sights and sounds!!! We stayed at a very nice hotel, and I got to meet my great-grandfather and great-grandmother; they prayed for me and passed along the family blessing. I especially liked riding up and down the escalators at the mall adjacent to the hotel.

Several people have emailed Daddy wondering if these are actually my thoughts or some speculative conjecture of adult-types. I'll set the record straight as soon as I can type, okay?

Popular Posts

From Home to Georgetown