This was a big weekend for me, I'm going to the next level of interactive learning! It's the start of Olympics, and it's a new start for me. Yes, put your hands together, for I'm putting my hands together in rapid succession, and it makes a great sound that some adult-types call applause! Yes, I'm clapping now! Especially at meal times. *clap clap clap* ... And, get this, I stood up by myself! Yes, Mommy and Daddy, no hands!! I'm not too good at this yet, but I'm experimenting with the best way to do this: stand up with my legs, or to hold myself up against a wall, or to use one hand first to help me up... I'll let you know when I get it perfected. And one more thing, I got a great gift from Daddy's old friend Buggs: a bullfrog! It ribbits-ribbits every time I touch it, or turn it over, or when I quick-crawl around it.. what am amazing piece of technology!

Popular Posts

From Home to Georgetown