Sundays are great, I love Sundays.. and so do Daddy and Mommy.. while they go to a time for worship and celebration, I get to go to the nursery and hang out with the other boys and girls. Mommy was in the nursery with me today, but no matter, I still had a great time running around and playing with everybody. I love to be active when there's people around, but by lunch time, I was puttered out, and pretty tired. I slept through the lunch hour while Mommy and Daddy ate lunch at a restaurant with some other families that are in their family group (which meets on Friday nights, so that's another time for me to visit with my friends). Sunday afternoon naps are very good for the soul.. we stopped by the church office on the way home, and there's a whole dozen of steps to go upstairs, and I love climbing them!! Next time you visit, I'll race you...

Popular Posts

From Home to Georgetown