An even bigger weekend if you can imagine.. yes, I took my first steps!! I walked two steps toward Mommy, and then I walked two steps toward Daddy! They were so excited with laughter and hugs, but I don't know what the big deal is, all I did was put one foot in front of the other and fall down... it was a lot of fun though, so I'm getting some practice in, holding on loosely to the couch, and walking up and down the length of it, back and forth, back and forth. It is a lot of fun to do this walking thing... and I'm getting some practice in, holding on loosely to the couch, and walking up and down the length of it, back and forth, back and forth. You should try it sometime, it's really cathartic. The other way I practice is to hold one of Daddy's hand or one of Mommy's hand, and walk along with them. I usually take the lead, because I think they get mesmerized watching me walk since it's new to them.

Popular Posts

From Home to Georgetown