Boo hoo! I came down with a 101.8 degree temperature last Friday. Mommy was sick with the flu earlier in the week and desperately tried not to give it to me. I am a tough boy so I've never gotten sick before. But I finally got my first real illness so Mommy prayed that the Lord would heal me. After going to a nice Kaiser pediatrics doctor and taking my medicine I am okay! I am my happy, energetic, curious self once again! In fact, I have several "firsts' to tell you about! I have grown out of my infant chair so Daddy bought me a beautiful car seat with Toys R' Us gift certificates from Rachelle's high school friends. Thanks Mack and Janet! This week I have had many first foods: mushy bananas, bread, a small lettuce leaf, part of an orange and even tofu! I have done okay on everything. In fact, Mommy and Daddy haven't found anything I don't like! I also started to lift myself up on furniture. I can hold myself up vertically on my knees by grabbing onto something. And tonight Mommy was suprised to find me standing completely in my crib holding onto the railing. I am a strong 19-pound boy!

Popular Posts

From Home to Georgetown