Jeremiah's welcome to the planet

My Very First Thoughts:

Hello! My name is Jeremiah and I was born one week ago! I am named after Jeremiah the prophet in the Bible which means "the Lord is exalted." Mommy and Daddy pray I will become a godly man speaking the truth of God's Word when I grow up.

Mommy had a long labor waiting for me to come and 36 hours later I came out! Daddy was also there cheering mommy on the whole time. I am 8 lbs. 4 oz. and 21 1/2 inches long. I think my eyes are like mommy's but my mouth is definitely dad's. Maybe I'll grow up and be a preacher like him!

Thank you for your prayers and support. Mommy and me had a very healthy and happy pregnancy. I gave no trouble to mom at all until labor, hee, hee. Now I am learning how to eat. Please pray that I will be a good boy and feed well since I was getting thirsty the first few days. Also pray that my schedule will be regular so I can eat and sleep better (of course I'm not letting mommy and daddy sleep much).

Sorry that Mommy hasn't been able to answer too many of your phone calls but she will as soon as I let her take a break! Taking care of me sure is a full-time job but she likes it because, well, I'm just so cute!

God bless you!

Love, Jeremiah (Mommy and Daddy say hi too)

Popular Posts

From Home to Georgetown